Saturday, February 27, 2010

wow

well i just spoke to someone in Germany...

he was watching the simpsons..... the true universal language of the simpsons was revealed to us.
He had a hard night last night so was taking it easy today.....

its alright for some

we dont have much time left here now.... my oddesy of interraction with the world is definately slowing down and i need to know more!!!!!!!!!

i have found someone in China.... he´s an ex-soldier and artist... which is great cos my friend Glenn Fitzpatrick is in the same boat.... everyone should buy his book "Arts and Mines" available from amazon and all good retailers

> Connected, feel free to talk now
You: heyYou: where are you?
Stranger: china Stranger: and you ?You: England
Stranger: football is good
You: what time of day is it there? I dont really know much about football.
You: it gives the english a bad name
Stranger: It is the evening
Stranger: Yeah
You: what do you do???
Stranger: I am an ex-soldier
You: wow... i am an ex-alcoholic...
Stranger: And now
You: ... umm.... i guess I´m an artist
You: www.accidentalcollective.co.uk
Stranger: good
You: and what about you?
You: much of a living to be made as an ex-soldier?
Stranger: I also counted an artist bar
You: kindred souls then.
Stranger: Because I had studied fine arts
You: do you still make work?Stranger: yesYou: anything i could see?
Stranger: wait Stranger: My paintings are in the former home teacher
Stranger: sorry
You: sad times. thanks for looking though (he then produces some lovely portraits done in pencil)
You: cool!!!!! who´re those pictures of?
Stranger: He is my friendYou: i could never draw.... even my handwritting is awful

little interventions!

No comments: